First Born Pride at Landmarc Tribeca
Landmarc Tribeca is near and dear to everyone at Benchmarc Restaurants and Benchmarc Events. As the first restaurant to open within Benchmarc, Landmarc Tribeca truly embodies the welcoming, neighborhood vibe that sets the tone for all of our restaurants and events.
It’s also our preferred location for events like rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and birthday parties. The intimate nature of the spot gives a wonderful warming and friendly feel to special occasions to be spent with close friends and family. Clients can rent out the entire upstairs floor to ensure that guests will have the whole space to themselves. The decor and lighting upstairs creates a romantic and soothing atmosphere.
On top of the events that we can host, Landmarc Tribeca also offers some great perks for locals and guests. We serve our full menu until 2am in addition to a special late-night menu of small bites. You also can’t miss our Monday Wine + Dine: after 4pm we offer select half and full bottles for $13 and $26, respectively, and a special French classic dish.
There’s so much to love about Landmarc Tribeca. We hope that you’ll visit and consider it for your next special event; we’re sure you’ll fall in love with it, too!
Tips for a Great Rehearsal Dinner
Today we bring you our best tips for hosting a memorable and fun rehearsal dinner without any stress or hassle. It’s the night before your wedding, so keep it simple and let the rehearsal dinner be a time for you to spend quality time with close family and friends before the whirlwind begins.
1. Make it casual. This is the best time for family and friends to relax and get comfortable before the big day!
2. Limiting the booze to beer and wine is more than acceptable. There’s no need for an open bar at the rehearsal dinner since that’s usually the case at the reception. Plus, no one wants to look hungover for the actual wedding.
3. Keep the champagne flowing. It will ease your nerves and your guests’, so you don’t need to stress about giving that toast!
4. Let your bridal party handle the details, like flowers. Just keep it simple for yourself. This is the start to YOUR wedding after all!
5. Start the rehearsal dinner on the early side, around 7, so you and your guests can get plenty of beauty rest.
6. If your wedding is themed, have a different vibe to the rehearsal dinner to make it more exciting for guests.
7. Make sure the menu is different from that of the wedding. If serving more formal fare at the wedding, why not loosen things up with kid-inspired comfort foods like mini cheeseburgers or mini chicken pot pies.
8. Instead of a slideshow, display pictures around the room so guests can get up and mingle.
We’ve planned and catered several rehearsal dinners, so if you’re still stumped, you can always email or call us at 212-625-8270!
Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
As event planners, we know how overwhelming the planning process for an event can be. Not only do you have to figure out the major logistics like a venue, a date, and an invite list, but also all the small details. That’s where Benchmarc Events comes in! We’re all about the small stuff here at Benchmarc.
Of course things like the venue and who will attend are important, but it’s the little details that can really make your event unique and memorable for both you and your guests. We love coordinating gift bags and sweet takeaways for your guests, like salt water taffy, caramels, cookies, or even cotton candy. Who doesn’t want something sweet to munch on after a fun night?
Customizable touches are another specialty of ours. We work with clients to design unique menus and place cards to fit with the event theme. The large wall mirror at Ditch Plains in the West Village is a fun way to share special messages or sayings with your guests. We also love to create unique menu items based off beloved family recipes and favorite dishes to make your event more personal.
Rather than stressing about those place cards or gift bags for your next event contact us at Benchmarc Events, and we will gladly take care of all those details and more, so you can actually enjoy the event planning process!
Our signature caramels
Add your personal messages to our wall mirror at Ditch Plains!
Salt water taffy for the road…
photo credits: The Shaltzes